welcome...

hidden tracks, edits and dj-mixes as well as useless but interesting gossip, dedicated to the last four decades of house and disco music. keep the fire burning...

Vinylcontainer

Thursday, July 15, 2010

DiKSO Edit 09 - Andi de Luxe - Stealo

Before I leave the blogosphere for a promising Melt! festival weekend, I would like to present you DiKSO Edit 09.



I am not really into that black music r'n'b thang. I am not a sucker for neither any bling-bling nor any big tits on pimped cars. But every now and then there is a song I go wild for. 702's "Steelo" from the mid-nineties is such a song. Some lovely chords, a bassline sampled from Police's "Voices Inside My head" and Missy Elliott on the mic - what a sensation!



To make a long story short, listen to my update with less Missy and some more sound of the police...

Andi de Luxe - Stealo (DiKSO Edit 09) by DiKSO Edits

DOWNLOAD this edit

No comments:

Post a Comment